Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Would they want me to come

I have been asked over and over how many people we want at the service, if we are restricting it to close friends and family, or just family. This is something Jared and I have discussed and we both feel VERY STRONGLY that we would like it to be open to anyone that wants to come. We are blessed with a lot of family and friends, and a wonderful ward. We have seen our Heavenly Father touch many people through our journey with Mackinley. I don't think I am an amazingly strong person, deffinately no better then anyone else. But I feel that we are being used as a tool to share the gospel. And as I think about how the day will come when we will have to let Mackinley go there is nothing we want more then to be surrounded by family and friends. If it were any of my other three children i would want the same for them. And while Mackinley and I haven't met face to face, I have felt her spirit and she is no less important so I want no less for her. So when the time comes if you are wondering "Would they want us to come?" The answer is YES! She has and forever will bless our lives. And while it may be sad knowing that she will be in a better place where she will be whole is a blessing in itself. And whoever you may be we would love to have you there when we bid not a farewell, but a see you in a while. BEcause I know she will be waiting for Jared and I. And while I will enjoy my life her I will look forward to the day when I can raise my baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment