Sunday, December 12, 2010

Everyday is different...

After reflecting back on my week last week I have decided that time off of work is not a good thing. Last week we ha da full week off for Thanksgiving because of snow days. And while I was hoem with my kids and had things to do my mind wasn't completely occupied like it is when I am at work. And I FELL APART. I cried like I cried after the trip to Ogden.
Today I went back to work. And my day was so much better. and everytime someone asks me how I am doing it helps. It helps me to talk about her. Whether Mackinley is born alive or not she will always be my fourth child and always a part of my family.
I was given an AMAZING gift today. A friend brought by the most beautiful picture of a mother's hands with baby feet inside of them and a quote by Helen keller that says, "What we have once enjoyed we can never los. All that we love becomes a part of us." THANK YOU KATIE!!! You are answer to a broken heart and many prayers.
While this will be hard and might break me for a while, I will be forever thankful that while not in this life I will have Mackinley always as a part of me. And hold her in the here-after.

No comments:

Post a Comment