Sunday, December 12, 2010

A new perspective

As the holiday season approaches I have been thinking a lot about why we celebrate this time of year. I guess you could say I have a new perspective. Christmas is to celebrate the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ. We have been blessed with the opportunity to provide a body to a beautiful baby girl that I believe is so perfect that all she needs is a body so that she can return to her Heavenly Father. Without the willingness of our of Father in Heaven to allow his son Jesus Christ to come to earth and gain a body so that he could suffer and die for us it wouldn't be possible for us to be with Mackinley again.
This new perspective makes me so thankful for a loving Savior that was willing to be born in a lowly stable so that the plan of salvation would be carried out. So while many celebrate the birth of Christ I will not only celebrate that but I will celebrate that it has blessed me with the opportunity to one day hold our beautiful baby Mackinley again and have her forever.

1 comment:

  1. Your testimony touches me every time I read what you have posted or blogged. You are an inspiration of what it means to be like Him. Your strength, compassion, unconditional love, understanding and your heart. Thank you for sharing your most tender moments. I love you

    ReplyDelete