Sunday, December 12, 2010

Everything a reminder

Today one fo my best friends at church blessed theri beautuiful baby girl. While I am soo happy for them. It was such a hard day I think all I did was cry. It reminded me that instead of planning a baby blessing with a dinner to follow with all of the family. We wwill plan a memorial service, with a graveside to follow. I had just finally got myself all composed when her mother in law. whom I have known for a very long time came over and gave me a hug and started crying. FOr the remaining two hours of just I was pretty much numb.
It is bitter sweet to watch all these people with babies. while I am soo happy for them I sometimes think do they know how lucky they are? I know that my friend does. And most people do. . Today was just one of those bitter sweeet days. Lately everything has been a reminder of how hard this is and at the same time how much of a blessing this has all been. It will be a long road that will be full of daily feminders some bitter and some sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment