Sunday, December 12, 2010

Great Trials bring Great Blessings

We have recieved so many kind acts of service and love. What a blessing all of our friends and family have been. So far Mackinley's heart rate has remained stable at between 140-150 beats a minute. I have deffinately felt her move a lot more these past couple days. With strong enough movement to be felt from the outside. I am trying to be the optimist and tell myself it is because she is growing and getting stronger. But there is a part of me that wonders if the movements are getting stronger because the fluid is getting lower so there is less of a cushion between her and myself.
We have a two week break for Christmas coming up in about two weeks, and I am not looking forward to it. It is hard to not have my mind occuppied.
The bills have already started rolling in, and I don't not look forward to the ones that will come after we have said our good-bye's. I sometimes wonder how will will manage them all. But I know that GREAT TRIALS bring GREAT BLESSINGS. So we willcontinue to do our best to be worthy of what the Lord sees fit for us

No comments:

Post a Comment