Sunday, December 12, 2010

Blessings abound

Today as I sat in church our Stake PAtriarch gave a talk I am sure was just for me. He talked about how we have the choice to follow the promptings we recieve even when we don't know what the end result will always be. As we journey down this road I know that the end result will be turning Mackinley back over to our Heavenly Father's care. But I don't know when that will happen. If she will be born alive, or if she will slip away and I will deliver a baby that never takes a breath. Either way the only thing I have been aksed to do is be willign to provide a special angel girl with a body, and live worthy to care for her when this life is through.
As we have traveled this road over the past month and a half, we have been blessed to be surrounded by wonderful, loving, supportive family and friends. A dear friend of mine named Shelia Swensen passed away this past March. Today her daughter Jenny called me and asked if she could stop by. She brought to me a BEAUTIFUL quilt. She told me she made it after Shelia passed away and she didn't know why at the time. But she now knos that she made to give to me for Shelia. I cried mostly after she left. What a blessing it is to be surrounded by such remarkable people that support us through acts of kindness love and above all prayers. I thank my Heavenly Father each day as the blessings continue to abound

No comments:

Post a Comment