Sunday, December 12, 2010

Everyday life

We are trying to keep life as normal as possible. And just keep going. I long for those things I won't get to have right now with Mackinley and yet sometimes my 3 kids make me crazy and I wish for peace and quiet. I often look at Jordyn and think after goin through this I will just be grateful for the three healthy kids I have.
I had a sweet boy come up to me at school today and tell me. "My mom says we can buy a present and give it to you for your baby." What do you say to something like that....
The closer it gets to my due date the more presseure I feel to get everything ready for the time to let her go. There is so much to do to be ready. The hardest part is knowing how many people to expect. And how to get my children through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment