Sunday, December 12, 2010

No pity please

I have decided that there is a deffinate difference between feeling sad for someonme and having pity for them. As I go different places and see different people I know I can see in their eyes if they are sad with me, or if they pity me. I think when you are sad for someone your heart hurts when you think of their loss. When you pity them you look at them and think "oh that is do bad whatever wil they do." As I walk down this road I have decided I want no pity. Yes, losing a baby will be harder then I can even imagine now. And the pain will always stay to a certain degree. But will I ever look back and wish this hadn't happened? In my heart I don't think I will. Everyday that Mackinley is a part of our family rather inside of me or not is a gift from a loving Heavenly Father. And while we may not get to have first birthday's, day's of school, loose, teeth, dates, or any of those other things. I know with all of my heart that because of the plan of Salvation, and the willingness of my elder brother Jesus Christ to sacrifice his life so that we could live again Mackinley will be waiting for Jared and I on the other side of the veil. This has been whispered to my heart. Please feel sad with us grieve for us if you feel the desire. But don't pity us. We have been blessed to have a beatiful baby that will be waiting for us on the other side of the veil. She will be perfect, able to run and dance and play. Things every parent wishes for a child. And that is the GREATEST gift there is.

No comments:

Post a Comment