Sunday, December 12, 2010

Update

I honestly think that the doctor was surprised that I am still carrying Mackinley. And that her heart rate is still 143 beats a minute. They gave me the option of taking the glucose test. Since in all reality it will not make any difference if I have gestational diabetes or not. So I chose nopt to have it done. I did have to have my blood drawn for another rogham test. My blood type is -o (o negative) so I am not compatible with anyone. And without the shot if I lose her before term it could make it so I could never have kids again. We didn't schedule another ultrasound. I don't think I want one. Because if things are detioriating It will just add pain and stress.
We will go back to the doctor in three weeks. I asked for things we should watch for. Since we have a heart monitor the doctor said if we lose her what will probably happen is her heart rate will spike above 160 and then it will drop and she will be gone. So we wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment