Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Quiet Days Make Me Nervous

Last night I think I was up every two hours. Either going to the bathroom, being woken by Jordyn, Jared's phone calls from work, or some STUPID dream. This has been the case lately. I did notice that Mackinley was moving around like crazy. Which was comforting until I went through the entire day at school without feeling her move even once. When I have days like this they become VERY long. As I watch the minutes tick by on the clock. Waiting for 3:30 to roll around so that I can come home grab the monitor and listen for a heart beat. Fortunately when I got home today I counted her heat rate at 138 beats per minute. I feel very strongly that if we lose her before delivery I will know the moment she slips away. And yet all the same the lack of movement can make for long days. And unfortunately for my other three children my stress level is pretty high when i get home which means my patience is at a MAJOR LOW. I often pray that as we go through this blessing of life with Mackinley that my other children will not feel slighted, and I will be able to care for them in the way I need to. Only time will tell. SO we continue 33 1/2 weeks with olny around 6 1/2 left and thank our Heavenly Father for each day we have her here with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment