Friday, February 18, 2011

The one she will take with her

We have been so blessed by so many acts of love and kindness it has been amazing to say the least. When we found out the our baby Mackinley would not live I went in and told my boss about all of the complications and what we were facing. She then asked, "Is there anythign I can do for you?" My first response was no, then I remembered that Laurie(my boss) is an amazing quilter so i asked her if she would make a white quilt for us to bury Mackinley with. OF course being the great woman she is she said yes. And about 2 days ago presented me with the finished product. The pictures do no justice. It is beautiful, with each bow hand tied and sewn with love. It will be the perfect thing to place with Mackinley as we bid her farewell.


1 comment:

  1. so precious! WE love you and pray for you and your family daily!

    ReplyDelete